This test bases on biochip technology, evaluates the risk of stomach cancer from the perspective of genetics and provide guidance on disease prevention.
1. People with stomach disease and a family history of stomach cancer.
2. People with Helicobacter pylori infection.
3. People with unhealthy diet.
4. Excessive drinking and smoking people.
5. People with irregular rest.
6. People who are stressed and anxious.
7. Seniors over 50 years old.
8. People who are overweight, obese and physically inactive.
9. People who love grilled smoked foods, high salt diets.